Unlock the secrets to a flawless complexion with the power of face oil. Follow these mystical instructions to unveil radiant and enchanting results. Please note: the washcloth ritual is of utmost importance and sets our face oil apart from the rest. If you have any allergies, kindly avoid use.
- Begin by cleansing your hands with soap while focusing on your fingertips. Run hot water continuously.
- Do not rinse your face with water.
- Shake the face oil well to combine all oils.
- Apply one drop of oil on a Q-tip and use it to remove eye liner or mascara.
- Place the dropper full of oil directly on your face and massage it gently in circular motions for 30 seconds, allowing the oil to rest for 10 seconds.
- Soak a washcloth in hot water, wring it out, and place it on your face (adjust the temperature to your liking); leave it on for 40-60 seconds.
- Wipe gently with the washcloth without rubbing, repeating, if necessary, until all makeup is removed.
- Rinse your face with cool water to close your pores.
- Pat your face with a clean towel to dry it.
- Spritz Organic Rose hydrosol.
- Mix two drops of face oil with Tallow Face Moisturizer (sold separately).
- If your skin feels dry, apply a few drops of face oil on top of the Tallow. Avoid rubbing the face oil, instead, pat gently. The purpose of patting is to allow the face oil to penetrate the pores instead of the skin surface, thus preventing greasiness.
- To set everything in place, use Organic Rose Hydrosol (sold separately).
Helpful Tip: After cleansing, we suggest that you pat/dab the oil gently on your face rather than rubbing it. This way, the oil goes inside the pores instead of staying on the surface of the skin.
Who Can Use It: Suitable for those with normal to dry skin.
- 1 fluid ounce (recommended for first-time buyers)
- 2 fluid ounces
Our formula includes a unique blend of cold-pressed organic oils that offer a range of benefits for your skin.
Organic, cold-pressed Rosehip Seed Oil:
- May help treat signs of aging and pigmentation, while hydrating and repairing damaged skin.
- Provides a potent protective antioxidant boost without the oily feel of traditional liquid oils.
- The astringent properties may help tighten pores and brighten skin while improving elasticity and sagging.
Organic, cold-pressed Sesame Oil:
- Contains vitamins A, E, B1, B2, and B3.
- May help recover damage caused by environmental factors such as UV rays, pollution, and toxins.
- Has amazing properties such as antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory, making it a great choice for acne/breakouts.
Organic Cold-pressed Jojoba Oil:
- Soothes inflammation and healing properties make it moisturize and a natural antimicrobial.
Organic Cold-pressed Apricot Kernel Oil:
- May help improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin.
- May lower the appearance of face wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes (Vitamin C and E).
Organic, cold-pressed Avocado Oil:
- May help calm itchy and chapped skin.
- May help protect against sun damage (not a sunscreen).
Organic, cold-pressed Argan Oil:
- Controls excess sebum that may help minimize the likelihood of breakouts.
Pure and Premium Vitamin E (75,000 IU) D-alpha Tocopherol:
- Organic, premium, pure- 75,000 IU.
- Helps treat scars, dark spots, wrinkles, and is anti-aging.
A Blend of Pure Essential Oils:
Palmarosa, Rosalina, Frankincense Serrata, Frankincense Certerii, Capaiba Oleoresin, Sandalwood, Rose Absolute, Neroli.
Purging refers to the breakouts caused by new products that encourage bacteria to the surface of your skin. In this case, pimples will appear specifically in the areas where you usually break out. This is normal and typically takes about 6-8 weeks. To avoid this, start by using the face oil every other day as a moisturizer after cleansing in the first week. Once you get past this stage, your face will love this organic and cold-pressed combination of oils.
If you are breaking out in new areas that you don’t typically break out, please discontinue use on the face.
Reduce your environmental footprint and recycle the glass bottle.
*Vitamin E oil is from wheat germ. While an allergic reaction is unlikely, if you have wheat or gluten intolerance, try a small patch on skin before using on entire face.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not evaluated or approved by FDA.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medications or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your physician about possible complications or interaction before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.