Beard oil Organic DRY/BRITTLE hair
How to use: Best when applied to damp beard (after shower/ washing face).
For short beard (3" length or less): Start with 3 drops
Medium beard 3"to 8"beard length): 7-8 drops
Long beard over 8": 9-10 drops
Who can use: For Dry/Brittle-Dandruff or just for hydration, non-greasy formula
- 1 fluid ounce (recommended for first time purchase)
- 2 fluid ounce
Ingredients: Organic, cold-pressed Rose Rubiginosa-(Rosehip seed oil), Grapeseed oil, Organic, cold-pressed Simmondsia chinensis ( Jojoja oil), organic, cold-pressed Prunus Armeniaca kernel (Apricot Kernel oil), Hexane-free Castor oil, Premium Vitamin E 75,000IU, blend of essential oils.
The benefits of each oil used:
ALL OILS ARE ORGANIC AND COLD-PRESSED (except Grapeseed oil) leaving behind the natural hydrating and healing properties in the oil.
Rosehip Seed oil:
- Eliminates dandruff or itchy spots
- Provides shine & moisturize to beard
- The astringent property of Rosehip helps tighten pores and brightens skin
- Rich in antioxidant as it prevents premature graying of hair and prevents hair breakage
- this oil is infused with omega 9 fatty acids, Vitamin A,B,D, and E.
- Protects sun protection (not a sunscreen)
- Jojoba oil mimics the natural oil of the skin (sebum) and is said to regulate skin oil production.
Apricot Kernel oil:
- Contains roughly 2/3 omega 9(Oleic) & Omega 6 fatty acid (linoleic)
- Has the richest Vitamin B17 of all plants, plus Vitamin A, B, and E
- This beautiful oil can rejuvenate inflamed and DRY, BRITTLE hair and may relieve beard ITCH & DANDRUFF
- Helps in unclogging pores, and prevents breakouts if any
- Contains 2/3 s Omega 6 and 15% Omega 9.
- Exceptional oil filled with nutrients like Vitamin C, E, B6, B7and uniquely includes a rich 90% Omega 9 fatty acids that seals in moisture to thicken hair, prevent breakage, and split ends
- It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties
- a Blend of pure essential oils.
I love the fact that I can use it during the day without the "oily" feeling but still get the benefits
Thank you for sharing your feedback :) You nailed it by stating the beard oil is not “Oily”. This ie due to the unique non greasy blend of oils used. Appreciate your time in writing this review.
I’ve used “Kiran’s miracle beard oil” just within a week and I’ve seen a miracle working turn around with my new soft, shining and good looking beard.
I’m happy because my wife is in love with my new look.
Thanks Kiran for your amazing work.
Love it !! Thanks for sharing your feedback.
I have been using the beard oil and it has made a big difference!! I strongly recommend using the beard oil it helped to manage it and made it softer!!
Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your feedback.