Beard oil for Oily/Acne prone skin
How to use: Best when applied to damp beard ( after shower/ washing face). Start with a few drops, apply more as needed.
Who can use: For Oily/Acne prone skin. Non-greasy formula
- 1 fluid ounce ( recommended for first time purchase)
- 2 fluid ounce
Organic, cold-pressed Prunus Armeniaca kernel (Apricot Kernel oil), Organic, cold-pressed Argania spinosa (Argan oil), Grapeseed oil, Premium & Pure Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol 75,000 IU) , Organic essential oils- Lavender and Bergamot.
Benefits of using this combination of oils:
ALL OILS ARE ORGANIC AND COLD-PRESSED ( except for Grapeseed oil) leaving behind the natural hydrating and healing properties in the oil.
- This oil is infused with omega 9 fatty acids, Vitamin A, B, D, and E
- Provides some sun protection (not a sunscreen)
- Jojoba oil mimics the natural oil of the skin (sebum) and is said to regulate skin oil production
- Argan oil’s nutrients (Antioxidants Fatty acids, Natural phenols) fight off the free radicals that can hinder hair growth in the first place.
- prevent beardruff.
- known to have anti-aging properties and is best for healing and skin repair.
- Argan oil also protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin A and E.
Pure Lavender essential oil (USDA Organic):
- reduces hair loss,
- soothes irritation on skin under beard
- has calming and relaxing properties
Bergamot essential oil ( USDA Organic)
- helps regulate skin oil balance by letting it not get too oily
- when massaged into the beard and skin beneath it, can help prevent breakouts, ingrown hairs, and rashes.