Grass fed TALLOW Face Moisturizer (Grass fed and Grass finished)
Ingredients: 100% Grass fed Tallow, Raw, organic & unrefined Mango butter, USDA organic carrot seed essential oil, USDA organic Jojoba oil, 100% Pure essential.
How to use it: First, using Organic Face oil (sold separately) cleanse your face using washcloth method. Pat dry. Apply a very small amount of Tallow and massage in circular motion. Follow with a few drops of Face oil on top of Tallow to seal in moisture. Avoid rubbing, instead gently pat as you want the oil going inside pores rather than sit on the surface. Final step- spray Organic Rose Hydrosol (sold separately) to set the oil and tallow in place.
What is Tallow?
I highly recommend tallow moisturizer for those who have tried everything under the sun but still has dry skin, oily skin, break out in red spots and rashes. Tallow is compatible with our natural sebum and works with it, not against it, to soothe and repair aging or damaged skin without clogging pores.
The cows are Grass fed and Grass finished. Tallow rendered is from beef suet and is a type of cleaned and purified fat. It is extremely important that cows are grass "finished" not corn or grain.
Generally speaking, grass-fed and grass finished cows have more nutritional value than grain-fed; fat is no exception.
Tallow rendered from Grass Fed and Grass finished, beef benefits are:
- Fat-Soluble vitamins A, D and K are especially found in high amounts in grass-fed beef tallow. These essential vitamins promote firm, smooth skin, contribute to skin cell regeneration, fight signs of aging, and help to soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerhouse antioxidant that fights inflammation and the effects of free radicals, acts as anti-aging, helps minimize scars, dark spots and also helps the skin stay hydrated.
- The lipids in tallow are almost identical to that in human skin, making it extremely moisturizing down to the cellular level. Tallow is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores.
- Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 fatty acids supports skin’s barrier function, visibly plumping the skin, aids in skin repairs and regeneration, increases radiance, prevents moisture loss, reduces redness and irritation caused by environmental aggressors. Omega 9 is shown to improve skin elasticity and gives skin youthful look.
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for healthy cell reproduction and helps prevent dark spots and pigmentation in the skin. This vitamin is also known to reduce inflammation and dryness and help soothe skin affected by acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
Raw, Organic, unrefined Shea & Mango butter are considered Skin superfoods. Butters are in its raw form; therefore, it has anti-inflammatory properties which helps minimize irritation caused by dry weather, sun damage and eczema. Shea butter is also known to promote cell regeneration which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Carrot seeds essential oil: USDA organic carrot seed oil is known to have natural sun protection.
The combination of Essential oil has anti-aging properties to it that offers this tallow moisturizer additional benefits.
Who can use it?
Tallow can be used on all skin types, including oily skin, regardless of age and gender. With my non greasy formula, a little tallow goes a long way. If you notice your skin is getting greasy, reduce the amount.
what is included- Sizing options:
- 2 ounces Tallow face & body moisturizer in Amber Jar.
- Kindly contact me for 4-ounce jar.
How to use Face oil and Tallow together:
Directions: Wash your hands with soap focusing on cleaning your fingertips. Keep faucet running to get hot water. Do not rinse your face with water. Put one drop of oil on Q-tip to remove eye liner/ mascara. Put few drops directly on your face and gently massage your face for 30 seconds in circular motion, let oil sit for 10 seconds. Soak washcloth in hot water, wring it out and put hot washcloth on your face (temperature to your liking); let it sit for 20 seconds or so. Gently wipe with washcloth, repeating once again if needed; repeating the step until make up is completely removed. Rinse with cool water to close pores. Your face will not like this but it’s important to close pores with cool water. Pat dry with a clean towel. Apply a small amount of TALLOW Face moisturizer. A little goes a long way. DAB about 3-4 drops of Face oil AFTER Tallow is fully absorbed. Please AVOID rubbing Face oil, instead, gently pat. The purpose of patting is so the Face oil goes inside the pores instead of the skin surface, thus, greasiness. Final step: Spray Organic Rose Hydrosol on your face (Sold separately).
This oil can easily be incorporated into your existing skin care regimen.
Kindly reuse/recycle the glass bottle.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not evaluated or approved by FDA.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medications or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your physician about possible complications or interaction before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
In just one use I felt a difference. Im in my 40+ now and tried everything... This is by far my favorite!
Hi Jennifer, I LOVE that the Tallow and Face oil loved your skin right away. Thank you SO MUCH for this review and your lovely voicemail made my day. Thank you.