Face oil for Acne
How to use: To get radiant results, follow oil cleansing directions to a T.
This blend of face oil is potent as it’s made with no fillers. For active acne/zits I suggest you start with oil cleansing for two weeks as you slowly want to introduce new product to existing irritated face.
How to Oil Cleanse: Do not rinse your face with water. Face oils goes directly on makeup/ skin. Soak a thick washcloth in hot water. Next take a dropper full of face oil and massage oil on face for 20 seconds. Wring washcloth (temperature to your liking) and place it on face for 30 seconds, wipe & repeat if needed. Rinse face with cool water to close pores. Wash cloth method is strongly encouraged. This method can be used to cleanse face towards the end of the day (without makeup).
Mix few drops with AM/PM moisturizer and or foundation for a radiant finish. Don't forget neck & chest.
Helpful Tip: After cleansing, we suggest you pat/dab the oil gently on your face rather than rubbing. That way the oil gets inside the pores and not stay on surface of the skin.
Who can use: Suggested for Active Cystic Acne and zit prone skin.
- 2 fluid ounces
Ingredients: Organic, cold-pressed Rose Rubiginosa-(Rosehip seed oil), organic, cold-pressed, Virgin Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu oil), organic, cold-pressed, virgin,Cannabis sativa (Hemp seed oil), organic, cold-pressed, virgin, Punica granatum (Pomegranate seed oil), blend of pure essential oils: Geranium Bourbon, Grapefruit Pink, Cedarwood Himalayan, Peppermint, Rosemary 1,8-cineole, Chamomile Roman.
Benefits of each oils used:
- Organic, cold-pressed, Rose Rubiginosa (Rosehip seed oil):
- High in linoleic acid
- Lightens scars, even skin tone, treats fine lines and wrinkles,
- Naturally occurring Retinol as its high in Vitamin A.
- Organic, cold-pressed, Virgin Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu oil): Disclaimer: Tamanu oil has a strong nutty smell to it, once you get past that, it offers amazing benefits in its unrefined form:
- Lightens scars
- Natural spf of 18-22 (not a sunscreen)
3. Organic, cold-pressed, virgin, Cannabis sativa (Hemp seed oil):
- HIGH levels of linoleic acid. Individuals with acne have been shown to have low levels of linoleic acid in their skin surface lipids.
- About Linoleic acid: is an omega 6 essential fatty acid that the body cannot produce on its own, it must be taken in by outside sources. Hemp seed is my personal favorite and my holy grail!!
4. Organic, cold-pressed, virgin, Punica granatum (Pomegranate seed oil)
- High levels of Vitamin E which is essential for healthy skin cells.
- Repairs scars and blemishes of acne
- Lightens skin tone
- It is thought to increase cell regeneration which is skin’s ability to get rid of old skin cells on the surface so it can rejuvenate new ones.
- Decreases age spots and wrinkles
Pure essential oils: Geranium Bourbon, Grapefruit Pink, Cedarwood Himalayan, Peppermint, Rosemary 1,8-cineole, Chamomile Roman. The blend of these pure essential oils helps rebalance skin and reduce the appearance of patchy & redness, helping skin to look clearer and healthier.
Product recommendation: Grass Fed Tallow for Face & body moisturizer. If you have tried everything under the sun, give this all-natural beauty balm a chance!
Purging refers to breakouts caused by new products that encourages bacteria to the surface of your skin. In this case you will notice pimples specifically in the areas you typically break out. This is normal & typically takes about 6-8 weeks. Please be patient with this face oil. Instead of using every day, start with cleansing in the first week. Second week, slowly introduce it as a moisturizer every other day. Once you get past this stage, your face will fall in love with this organic & cold-pressed combination oils.
If its purging, it should make pre-existing micro-comedones (white head or black head) come to the surface of skin, so if you are breaking out in new areas that you don't typically breakout, please discontinue use on face.
Kindly reuse/recycle the glass bottle.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not evaluated or approved by FDA.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medications or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your physician about possible complications or interaction before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.