Massage oil STUFFY NOSE
- How to use: Shake well to mix oils. Apply small amount at the heart of the pain. Find the spot where the pain is spreading from. Massage that area gently clockwise and anti-clockwise.
Who can use: Ages 7 & above
Please do patch test to rule out any sensitivity.
- 1-ounce Glass bottle.
- 2-ounce Glass bottle (please email me for this size)
Helps with acute congestion.
Ingredients and its Benefits: Grapeseed oil, blend of Pure Essential oils:
Silver Fir oil
- Silver fir oil helps to maintain clear sinuses
- assists in clearing stuffy nose or respiratory passages during the cold season
- Lavender oil may improve symptoms of sinus congestion by reducing pain and swelling
- Norway spruce helps to support healthy lung and airway activity, especially if one is experiencing congestion from cold or the flu.
- its clean and clear penetrating aroma helps to facilitate easy breathing.
- Cypress essential oil contains a chemical compound called Camphene. This powerful compound helps slow mucus production and clear up cold or sinus congestion.
- spearmint contains Menthol, which can provide cooling effect when you breathe in. Inhaling some when you feel stuffed up may trigger your nose's mucus receptors to reopen your airways for easier breathing.
- Texas cedarwood may reduce coughs and clears phlegm from the lungs and respiratory tract, thus clearing congestion.
Please reuse/ recycle glass bottle and plastic parts.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and is not evaluated or approved by FDA.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medications or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your physician about possible complications or interaction before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.