Massage oil 1 ounce SORE MUSCLES
How to use: Shake well to mix oils. Apply small amount at the heart of the pain. Find the spot where the pain is spreading from. Massage that area gently clockwise and anti-clockwise.
Who can use: Ages 7 & above
Please do patch test to rule out any sensitivity.
- 1-ounce Glass bottle.
- 2-ounce Glass bottle (please email me for this size)
Helps relieve muscle tension.
Ingredients and its Benefits: Grapeseed oil, blend of Pure Essential oils:
- Juniper Berry (Steam distilled) has analgesic properties that helps with muscular pains, arthritis, strains, stiffness, sprains, spasms, and shin splits.
- Lavender essential oil is analgesic, assists in relieving inflammation of the skin, muscle spasms, pain related to arthritis, headache, mensuration.
- Norway spruce essential oil is antiphlogistic (reduces inflammation), anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, anti-neuralgic (sharp pain along the course of a nerve), decongestant, stimulant, and anti-fungal.
- Turmeric oil is derived from the most nutrient dense spices. It offers anti inflammation, relieves menstrual discomfort, helps ease tension in neck and head
- Roman Chamomile has sedative properties that makes it one of the best choices in massage oils. Besides, this essential oil is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and antioxidant.
Disclaimer: The benefits explained above are not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose any disease or conditions. Not intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only.
For EXTERNAL use only.
Avoid using during pregnancy and while lactating. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children.