Whipped Cocoa body butter- Vanilla
How to use: Using a spatula, scoop a small amount and massage into skin. Best when applied to damp skin. Due to rich creamy formula, a little goes a long way. Please avoid putting fingers inside the jar to keep it shelf stable.
Who can use: This body butter’s non-greasy formula makes it ideal for all skin types- dry, flaky, and sensitive skin. Great choice for itchy pregnant belly.
Not recommended for Oily Skin since cocoa butter can clog pores and cause breakout.
Unscented is made to order.
- 4 ounces (sold individually)
- 2 ounces (sold as part of gift set)
Ingredients: Raw, unrefined, Organic Cocoa, Shea & Mango butter, Organic, cold-pressed, unrefined Coconut oil, Arrowroot powder, Premium and 100% Pure Vitamin E oil, Vanilla essential oil.
Benefits of using: A luxuriously hydrating body butter made with
- organic, raw, unrefined shea and mango butter used in this formula is in its purest form and least processed.
- organic, cold-pressed, virgin, unrefined coconut oil that is famously known as a magical elixir to soften and deliver phytonutrient compound that can help aging skin
- premium 100% pure vitamin E oil * D-alpha tocopherol at 75,000 IU helps with skin hydration, discoloration, replenish dry, mature and sensitive skin.
- a perfect for any skin type due to its non-greasy, yet hydrating formula
- available in 4-ounce amber glass jar •
* Vitamin E used is from wheat germ. While an allergic reaction is unlikely, if you have wheat intolerance, try a small patch on your skin before using on entire body
Kindly reuse/recycle glass jars. All glass jars are washed prior to filling.All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medications or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your physician about possible complications or interaction before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
This body butter is the best face moisturizer ever! I use it everyday and I think it has improved my skin. It's good for cuticles and toes too. The jar has lasted me 5 months. It smells wonderful.
Hello Kim, I am so happy to hear that the Vanilla Cupcake Cocoa butter is working so well on your skin. If I may suggest a different product for your Face...I recently launched Tallow Face moisturizer, please look into that. Although Cocoa butter (the blend you have has Cocoa, Shea and Mango butter in it) is great for your body, personally, I dont like to use Coconut oil on my face as it seems to clog pores.
I really appreciate you taking the time to review the Whipped Vanilla Cupcake. Thank you
This body butter is amazing. It absorbs quickly and nourishes the skin. A little goes a long way so it lasted much longer than I expected. I will definitely order again.