Whipped Body Butter Lavender
How to use: Using a spatula, scoop a small amount and massage into skin. Best when applied to damp skin. Due to rich creamy formula, a little goes a long way. Please avoid putting fingers inside the jar to keep it shelf stable.
Who can use: Suitable for all skin types. Great choice for children.
Sizing: 4 ounces.
Ingredients: Raw, unrefined, Organic Shea & Mango butter, Organic, cold-pressed, unrefined Coconut oil, Arrowroot powder, Premium and 100% Pure Vitamin E oil, USDA Organic Pure Lavender essential oil.
Benefits of product: A luxuriously hydrating body butter made with
- organic, raw, unrefined shea and mango butter used in this formula is in its purest form and least processed.
- organic, cold-pressed, virgin, unrefined coconut oil that is famously known as a magical elixir to soften and deliver phytonutrient compound that can help aging skin
- premium 100% pure vitamin E oil * D-alpha tocopherol at 75,000 IU helps with skin hydration, discoloration, replenish dry, mature and sensitive skin.
- perfect for any skin type due to its non-greasy yet hydrating formula.
- available in 4 ounce amber glass jar
* vitamin E used is from wheat germ. While an allergic reaction is unlikely, if you have wheat intolerance, try a small patch on your skin before using on entire body
Kindly reuse/recycle glass jars. All glass jars are washed prior to filling.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medications or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your physician about possible complications or interaction before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
My wife loves it. I bought it for her. She wants to know if you still have the vanilla variety. She had that first and would like some more.
Hello Larry, thank you for review, truly appreciate it.
I make whipped Vanilla body butter made with cocoa, mango & shea butter. Below is the direct link to the vanilla body butter.
The body butter is a very good product. The consistency is right on point. It moisturizes the body very well and last long. Overall a good product, highly recommend
Thank you for sharing your feedback, appreciate your time.
I have been using this body butter for a while now and the way that it makes my skin feel is nothing short of amazing. It’s not to oily and it keeps the moisture. If you haven’t tried it you’re missing out on the experience!
Thank you, Shawnta, for sharing your feedback!