How to use: Using a spatula, scoop a small amount and massage into skin. Best when applied to damp skin. Due to rich creamy formula, a little goes a long way. Please avoid putting fingers inside the jar to keep it shelf stable.
Who can use: Suitable for all skin types. Great choice for children.
Sizing: 4 ounces.
Ingredients: Raw, unrefined, Organic Shea & Mango butter, Organic, cold-pressed, unrefined Coconut oil, Non-GMO Arrowroot powder, Premium and 100% Pure Vitamin E oil, USDA Organic Pure Lavender essential oil.
Benefits of product: A luxuriously hydrating body butter made with:
- Organic, raw, unrefined Shea and Mango butter used in this formula are in its purest form and least processed. These butters help promote cell regeneration which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The butter in its raw form has anti-inflammatory properties which helps minimizes irritation caused by dry weather, sun damage and eczema.
- It is thought that shea butter stops Keloid Fibroblasts-Scar tissye-from reproducing and encourages healthy cell growth to take their place, this helps skin to heal and minimize appearance of Pregnancy Stretch marks.
- organic, cold-pressed, virgin, unrefined coconut oil that is famously known as a magical elixir to soften and deliver phytonutrient compound that can help aging skin
- premium 100% pure vitamin E oil * D-alpha tocopherol at 75,000 IU helps with skin hydration, discoloration, replenish dry, mature and sensitive skin.
- perfect for any skin type due to its non-greasy yet hydrating formula.
* Vitamin E used is from wheat germ. While an allergic reaction is unlikely, if you have wheat intolerance, try a small patch on your skin before using on entire body
Kindly reuse/recycle glass jars. All glass jars are washed prior to filling.
All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medications or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your physician about possible complications or interaction before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.